Have you or someone you know ever dreamed of conducting an orchestra?
Mitch can help make the dream come true with his Maestro-For-A-Day program.
Or are you looking for a fun activity for your organization or gathering? It’s great for special events, schools, summer camps, senior centers, and assisted living facilities. Plus, it’s just a lot of fun for participants and onlookers alike.
- Receive a conductor’s baton to use for the session
- Participate in a group conducting lesson
- Conduct a professional orchestra on video
- Conduct their peers in a group singing exercise
What are the benefits of the Maestro-For-A-Day program?
- Conducting provides cardiovascular exercise
- Internalizing music lifts your spirits
- Sharing music invigorates your soul
- Experiencing music transforms your mood
Dr. Lutch is fully and consistently committed to creating the best possible musical experience for everyone involved.
– Robert Graziano, trumpeter/music educator, Iowa
I gained a deeper appreciation for music, especially learning how to conduct.
– Pearl Camiel, Maestro program participant
The most exciting part was being the maestro conductor in front of my classmates.
– Adhav Ramprasad, Maestro program participant